Just Like You Just Like You

Good start...

But I just kept waiting for a lead to come in eventually. Come on, man, where is the lead in this song? You need some kind of driving line. Seriously consider adding either a Korg Poly Six or a Tele with delay.

PS you suck at singing. =P stick to guitar.

Audio Orgasm Audio Orgasm

Decent loop

But one of the guitars is out of tune, and several times there are slip-ups on hitting the right beat.

The Conspiracy The Conspiracy

The next Mark Mothersbaugh

It's like General Boy has been summed up in a song. Not even the Mothersbaugh brothers could come up with something this fucked up.

SpinTolk responds:

I think it turned out ok though. But back then I wasn't really good at FL. I can't say I am good now, but at least I improved compared to then.

Cid's Theme Piano Concerto Cid's Theme Piano Concerto

Very nice

A very good piano piece. Perhaps you should give up the mouse and just go to piano composition. Scoring movies is a great industry, you should try it out. You seem to have a talent, use it man.

BLeak Humanity BLeak Humanity

Very nice

A good, solid set of metal riffs. But you'll want to invest in better mics, they can make ALL the difference. Also, record each instrument seperately and put them together. This can be achieved with a program like Cakewalk. But you'll also need an outboard mixer.

When I first started my band, I thought this was too much. But it can really take you from shitty garage band to pro-level audio with only about $500 worth of equipment (if you know where to look)

Plus, everyone loves vocals. Get a vocalist.

But you are certainly on your way.

guitar-hitman responds:

thanks man we are saving up for some mics and a huge ass mixing board so we can get high quality home recordings. as for the vocalists, were only 13 man. no one can scream at 13...no one who doesnt want to sound like a pussy : ) anywho, thanks for the comments!

Cherry Flavored Nerds - Escape Cherry Flavored Nerds - Escape

Hmm

The riff and the beat kick ass! Unfortunately the vocals whine like The Ataris when they burn thier toast. Plus you really need to invest in a condenser mic, it'll get that fuzz off the vocals, that makes it suck.

And overuse of multiple vocalists. In a chorus it is cool, but elsewhere it is no necessary.

screamo screamo

fuck you

Please go drink a pint of cow vomit, and inject yourself with 50 ccs of pure ameobic dysentary. Pure shit.

My solo My solo

....wow

I normally give very interesting and full reviews of even the worst things ever posted.

However this leaves me with only one thing to say:

Eat shit and die

XAnE responds:

BITCH

blitzkriegbop blitzkriegbop

Hmm....

Really shoddily recorded. Doesn't sound like they tried very hard. But it is a good cover. I can hear the attempt.

SpinTolk responds:

thx

Something New(the hook) Something New(the hook)

Damn Good!!

This is way better than the last one I reviewed. My only real criticism is that the bass fill was a lot louder than the rest of the bass. Try using a condensor on that. And the two vocals got off in a part. In my opinion, you might want to only have one vocalist do that.

But I would love to see more of your work if its like this! If you're in the Seattle Area, I'd like to play with you sometime. If not, give me a ring if you ever are.